List of top Banks in Denmark
1. Danske Bank
Danske Bank is Denmark's largest bank, offering a wide range of financial products and services, including personal and corporate banking, wealth management, and insurance.
As the dominant bank in Denmark, Danske Bank has local offices all across the country. However, the number of branches is steadily decreasing due to increased online banking.
Use this map to find the closest Danske Bank branch to your home.
Visit Danske Bank's website and read more about its products and services.
Nordea is a Nordic financial services group with operations in the Nordic and Baltic regions (their HQ is located in Helsinki, Finland). It offers a variety of financial products and services for both private and corporate customers, including banking, wealth management, and insurance. Nordea is a good choice if you do business in other parts of the Nordics, as they have local branches across the region.
Use this map to find the nearest Nordea branch to where you live.
Visit Nordea's website for more information about their products and services.
3. Jyske Bank
One of Denmark's largest banks, Jyske Bank is a Danish full-service bank that offers its customers a wide range of financial services, including personal and corporate banking, mortgages, and insurance. Named after its Jutland origin, Jyske Bank is known for its focus on private banking and wealth management services.
Use this map to find the closest Jyske Bank branch to your home.
Visit Jyske Bank's website to learn more about its services and products.
To summarise, all three banks provide a large variety of financial products and services and are popular choices for both personal and business banking needs in Denmark. Generally, banks in Denmark offer a safe and secure place to keep your money and provide financial stability.
Other notable Danish banks
Mortgage credit institutions
Denmark's robust mortgage credit system gives Danish homebuyers a unique opportunity to borrow money for their dream home.
The mortgage credit institutions are typically owned by the banks.
They are involved in granting, administering, and trading mortgage credit loans. Here is a list of the mortgage credit institutions in Denmark:
- Realkredit Danmark: This is a part of the Danske Bank Group, the largest banking institution in Denmark. It offers a variety of mortgage credit products.
- Nykredit Realkredit: Nykredit is one of Denmark's leading financial services companies, offering a broad range of services, including mortgage lending.
- BRFkredit: This is another major player in Denmark's mortgage market. It became a part of Jyske Bank Group in 2014.
- Nordea Kredit: Nordea is a large financial services group in the Nordic and Baltic regions. Nordea Kredit is the arm of the company that provides mortgage credit services.
- Dansk Landbrugs Realkreditfond (DLR Kredit): DLR Kredit is a credit institution offering loans secured by mortgages on agricultural, urban, and vacation properties.
- Totalkredit: Totalkredit collaborates with a network of local and regional banks to offer mortgage credit loans.
Let Bomae help you
We negotiate prices and terms with the bank to ensure you get the best possible conditions. We will collect multiple quotes to fit your finances and life situation. Fill out the form or give us a call.